Wednesday, April 3, 2013

[ - official lomo digital prototype test 0 - ]

 [From the archive: 4.1.12]


Film sucks. This was shot with the new Lomo digital cam -- I suppose a sort of a prototype/pilot. The hardware actually has a pre-installed app for editing, Mobile Photoshop (in Beta, customized for that "Lomo look"). This isn't an odd hybrid picked up on eBay. I received the cam directly from Lomography (from a friend who works there). I understand that film will be gradually phased out or marginalized once the (rumored) Sony acquisition has been completed.

It's actually very cool (the camera), and I can't believe that I've dogmatically (and idiotically) clung to some misguided and vapid analog ideals all these years, essentially poisoning my stream with scanned images from film negatives. I've seen the future, brother/sister. Yes, Leonard, it's Murder -- it's also digital. There, there. It's OK. (=

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment